Ekeberg Prize 2019: call for publications
26 April 2019
The Anders Gustaf Ekeberg Tantalum Prize ("Ekeberg Prize") is awarded for the published paper or patent that is judged by an independent panel of experts to make the greatest contribution to understanding the processing, properties or applications of tantalum (Ta).
Eligible publications must be in (or translated into) English and be dated between October 2017 and April 2019.
Suitable subjects may include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of tantalum minerals or other raw materials
- Tantalum used in capacitors or other electronic applications
- Tantalum metallurgy and mill products, including alloys
- The use of tantalum powder in additive manufacturing (3D printing) as pure metal or in an alloy
- Medical (including dental) applications of tantalum
- Recycling of tantalum-bearing scrap
To submit a publication please contact the T.I.C. office at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31st 2019.
The prizegiving ceremony will take place during the 60th General Assembly in Hong Kong, in October 2019.