63rd General Assembly (2022)
Our 63rd General Assembly will be held in Geneva, Switzerland, from October 16th to 19th 2022. Non-members are welcome to attend this event. The T.I.C. General Assembly attracts industry leaders from around the world.
Our 2022 conference will explore issues such as:
- How by-product tantalum from lithium mining could affect the supply
- Technological developments in tantalum and niobium applications
- Key factors affecting tantalum and niobium consumption in its core markets
- How recycling impacts supply
- The supply chain from the consumer’s perspective
Due diligence essentials in the light of the EU's conflict mineral regulation which came into force in January 2021
Bookings are now open - please find full information here below:
We look forward to seeing you in Geneva!